Silver Atena GmbH (“Silver Atena” or “we”) is pleased you have visited our website and are interested in our company and our products. We take the protection of your private data very seriously and would like you to feel comfortable when you browse through our web pages. The protection of your private sphere during the processing of personal data is an important concern for us and is therefore reflected in our business processes. The Silver Atena websites may contain links to websites of other providers that are not covered by this Data Protection Policy.
The entity responsible for processing personal data on this website is (see the Legal notice section):
Silver Atena GmbH
Dachauer Strasse 655, 80995 Munich, Germany
Tel.: +49 89 18 96 00 – 0
Fax: +49 89 18 96 00 – 599
Email address: email@example.com
If you still have any questions relating to the collection, processing or use of your personal data, we would be delighted to hear from you. We will make every attempt to implement your suggestions. If you have any suggestions or questions on the subject of data protection, please contact our Data Protection Officer directly:
Silver Atena GmbH Data Protection Officer
c/o Silver Atena GmbH
Dachauer Strasse 655, 80995 Munich, Germany
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collecting and processing personal data
As a general rule you may visit the Silver Atena website whenever you wish without telling us who you are. When you visit our website, our web servers will routinely store the name of your internet service provider, the website from which you are visiting us, the pages you visit on our website as well as the date and duration of your visit. The provision of this data is not a mandatory legal requirement to use our website, but is technically necessary to display our website. We use the data to guarantee the security and stability of our website, which is also our legitimate interest when processing the data. A personal evaluation of this data does not occur. However, we reserve the right to perform a statistical analysis of the data sets. Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR forms the legal basis for the collection of data. Furthermore personal data is only stored when you have provided us with it, for example as part of a registration, survey, competition or enquiry.
Limiting the purpose for which personal data is used
We will collect and process data about you in the following cases
- If you contact us directly, such as from our website or via our recruiting or sales division, and you are interested in our services or job vacancies, for example or have any other request.
- If you purchase services or products from us directly.
- If you respond to our direct marketing activities, for example if you submitted your data online on one of our landing pages.
- If other Silver Atena group companies or individual business partners that offer products and services in our name legitimately provide us with your data.
- If third parties (e.g. certified address providers) legitimately provide us with your data.
Collecting and processing personal data when visiting the Silver Atena website:
- When using our website, you may be prompted to provide personal information. You are not obliged to answer of the questions. The data you enter is encrypted automatically using SSL (Secure Socket Layer). SSL is the industry standard for transferring confidential data over the Internet. Your data is stored and processed according to German and European data protection law as well as our internal guidelines.
- The data collected when visiting the website is used to process your requests. Your data is only processed or used for customer care and market research purposes with your express consent (data protection declaration of consent) or based on the permissible processing of address lists for postal correspondence.
We will use your personal data for the following purposes
- To offer you information on products and services.
- To improve communication with you and provide you with more personalised advice.
- To send you details of job vacancies.
- To help us improve the quality of our products and services.
- For other purposes, provided they are necessary and legally permissible.
- For statistical information (see also information on Google Analytics)
We do not disclose your data to third parties, with the following exceptions:
- If we are obliged to provide information in line with statutory requirements.
- If one or more business areas of Silver Atena are sold to a company that we have transferred our rights to, in compliance with any existing agreements with you.
- To the extent permitted and required by law, such as for fraud prevention.
Silver Atena does not use any content on our website that puts young people at risk. Persons under 18 years of age should not transfer any personal data to us without the consent of a parent or guardian. We do not request any personal data relating to children, do not collect it and do not forward it to third parties.
Some websites use so-called cookies. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies are designed to make our website more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files saved by your browser and stored on your computer.
Most of the cookies we use are called session cookies. They are deleted automatically once you leave our website. Other cookies are stored on your end device until you delete them manually. These cookies allow us to recognise your browser the next time you visit our website.
You can set your browser to inform you when cookies are placed and only allow cookies on a case-by-case basis, to accept cookies in certain situations or to generally exclude them and to activate the automatic deletion of cookies when the browser is closed. Please refer to the instructions provided by your browser manufacturer for further details of how to do this.
The functions of the website may be restricted if cookies are deactivated.
Silver Atena uses technical and organisational security measures to protect the data administrated by us against accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised persons. Our security measures are continuously improved according to the technological developments.
On our website, you may wish to enter personal data into our online contact form. If you use the contact form, we will collect and store the data that you entered in the input screen (e.g. surname, first name, e-mail address). Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
If consent is provided, Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR forms the legal basis for processing the data. If your request prompts the preparation of a contract, Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR shall also form part of the legal basis. We will only use the data to process and respond to your request.
Personal data provided via our website is stored until the purpose for which it was entrusted to us is fulfilled. To the extent that storage periods have to be complied with under commercial and fiscal law, the retention period for certain data may be up to 10 years.
Website analysis via Google Analytics
In order to keep our website up-to-date and respond appropriately to the frequently changing requirements of users, we collect statistical information using Google Analytics.
If IP anonymity is activated on this website, your IP address will be abbreviated by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other contract states of the agreement regarding the European Economic Community. The full IP address is only transferred to a Google server in the USA in exceptional cases and is then abbreviated there. IP anonymity is active on this website. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website and compile reports regarding these website activities and to provide additional services in connection with website use and internet use to the website operator. Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR forms the legal basis for data processing by Google Analytics.
The IP address provided by your browser while using Google Analytics will not be linked to other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by an appropriate setting in your browser software; we would like to point out that you might in this case not be able to use all the functions on this website to their full extent. You can further prevent Google from accessing the data generated by the cookie referring to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as preventing Google from processing this data by downloading and installing a browser plug-in that is available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
As an alternative to browser add-ons or within browsers on mobile devices, please click on this link to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on this website in the future (the opt out only works in the browser and is only for this domain). An opt-out cookie is then stored on your device. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you will have to click on this link again.
In most cases, you can choose to not have your data used in this manner by withdrawing consent for your data to be processed.
Information about Google: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001
More information about Google’s Terms of Service: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html
More information about Google’s Data Policy:
Your rights as a data subject
You have the following legal rights regarding your personal data which can be asserted against our Data Protection Officer:
1) Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR)
You have the right to request confirmation of whether we are processing personal data related to you. If this is the case, you have the right to access this personal data and other information, such processing purposes, the recipients and the planned retention duration/criteria for determining such duration.
2) Right to rectification and completion (Art. 16 GDPR)
You have the right to request the immediate rectification of incorrect data. You have the right to demand the completion of incomplete data taking into account the purposes of the processing.
3) Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) (Art. 17 GDPR)
If your data is no longer required for processing, you have the right to have it erased. This may be the case, for example, if your data is no longer required for the original purpose for which it was collected, you have withdrawn your consent or the data has been unlawfully processed.
4) Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
You have a right to obtain restriction of processing, for example if you believe that your personal data is inaccurate.
5) Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
You have the right to receive personal data relating to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
6) Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR)
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of certain personal data concerning.
In the case of direct marketing, as the data subject you have the right to object to processing of personal data concerning you for the purposes of such marketing at any time; this also applies to profiling to the extent it is related to such direct marketing.
7) Right to withdraw your consent (Art. 7 (3) GDPR)
You may withdraw your consent to process your personal data at any time with future effect. The legality of the data processing performed until such a time as consent is withdrawn remains unaffected, however.
8) If you believe that your data is not being processed in accordance with data protection law, for example, you can also lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority at any time (Art. 77 DSGVO in conjunction with section 19 BDSG (German Federal Data Protection Act)).
Please note: You will not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of your data, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
The European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform is provided by the European Commission: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr